Sunday, November 28, 2010

The power of a burning desire

     I have read Napolean Hill's Think and Grow Rich" over and over. One of the keys to success is a burning desire. This burning desire provides power like nothing else can! I have never had a burning desire to succeed like I do now with this amazing opportunity I have with Organo Gold. I keep getting fuel for my burning desire from the amazing family of choice I have and testimonies on the coffee break call, and turning the negative experiences into positive power!
     A burning desire keeps you going through thick and thin, it gives you the power to keep on keeping on and say never say die! A burning desire starts by believing in your thoughts and what you picture. I picture myself bringing the treasures of Organo Gold to anyone I am. I do and must believe in my desire to bring the treasures of Organo Gold to anyone I can in order to do it. Nothing ever happens by just wanting something; you must believe you can do it!
     Negative things have not left my life yet. Things like being in the parent's house, a gas tank near E, and pessimism from other people. I have decided to let these things fuel my burning desire. Why should I let these things take over my life when I can take over them, and make them work for me. When someone says "no" I keep on keeping on. Edison did not stop at the first sign of defeat, he kept working and became a success freak! I have a half cork board and half white board in my room. on the cork board side I list everything I want (NO NO NO NO!) I AM GOING TO HAVE! On the white board side I have dedicated a section to fuel to add to my burning desire. Anything that used to take my energy, I now let it fuel me.
     When I hear something negative, or someone is not very interested in the coffee, I stop thinking "oh no!" I start thinking, there is someone out there and I will find him or her, and this person might not really know what he or she is talking about, so why should I take it personally. When I hear something negative like someone saying " it's a scheme." I visualize myself on a yacht; with room for my Lamborghini. And if I feel like it, yelling across to the beach, "Your right it didn't work out at all, I'm dirt broke!"

No comments:

Post a Comment